The life in today’s world is meaningless without internet. Right from buying the groceries to a piece from the latest designer’s collection, we depend of the internet to do our purchases. If you are someone who is looking forward to venture into the online business sphere, Ecommerce platform is one of the great ways to earn more money. Multi vendor Ecommerce MLM Software provides you with a readymade platform for your marketplace website. People prefer to shop online in order to make their shopping very easy and in a manner, efficient. We can save a lot of time and energy from by shopping online. With the gigantic success of websites like Etsy and ThemeForest, multi vendor eCommerce software has witnesses a booming demand. They have become probably the most popular way to sell both physical and digital products. They provide a very convenient option to host third-party vendors. Customers are very happy since they get to choose from a wide selection of products, and you will be happy because you get to charge vendors a commission. The unique functionality of such multi-vendor marketplaces require a specialized multi vendor ecommerce software to manage the system efficiently.
What is multi vendor ecommerce platform?Multi vendor ecommerce platform is a platform where a multiple number of sellers can create their profile and add unlimited products for they want to sell. You must all be familiar with the different retailers selling their products on very popular online portals including Snapdeal, Flipkart, Amazon, etc. A sale management system of this kind is called the multi vendor marketplace where the sellers from different origins sell their products after creating their profiles. List & brief about multi vendor ecommerce platforms Now, let’s take at the 5 best platforms for multi-vendor eCommerce marketplaces.
1. WordPress with MarketifyMarketify is one of the most popular WordPress themes which integrates with Easy Digital Downloads to create multi-vendor marketplaces for digital products. It is very much affordable when we look price-wise and easy to use because of the familiar WordPress interface.
2. Magento with MarketplaceMarketplace is one of the popular extensions for Magento. It turns into a fully-functioning multi-vendor marketplace. Magento is one of the most robust multi vendor ecommerce platforms we have out there.
3. WordPress with WooCommerceWooCommerce has several plugins which can be added to multi-vendor marketplaces the most popular is WC Vendors plugin because it is well supported and has both free and premium versions
4. SharetribeSharetribe is a service that is aimed exclusively to create multi-vendor marketplaces.the main difference of Sharetribe from the other options is that it lets you create a marketplace for all your products, services, or rentals.
5. CS-Cart Multi-Vendor EditionThe multi-vendor version of CS-Cart is full of a number of essential features but is a little on the pricier side. The multi-vendor edition comes with a multi-vendor functionality that is integrated from the ground up. Hence it feels more cohesive than the others above which rely mostly on extensions.
What are the benefits of multi vendor platforms?
A merchant need not set up a store
Great web presence