Click on the Support Center menu on the left panel of the window to create the ticket.
How to view existing Tickets ?
Click on My Tickets tab as shown in the below screenshot.
Enter the following details as shown in the above screenshot.
- Ticket ID: Enter the ticket ID from dropdown.
- Category: Select the category from dropdown.
- Priority: Select the priority from dropdown.
- Status: Select the status from dropdown.
Click on the search button and it displays the created ticket details like Ticket ID, Subject, Assignee, Status, Category, Priority, Created on, Last Updated, Reopen, Timeline as shown in the above screenshot.
How to Create a Ticket ?
Click on the Create Ticket tab to create the ticket as shown in the below screenshot.
Enter the details as shown in the above screenshot.
- Subject: Enter the subject of the ticket to be created
- Priority: Select the priority of the ticket from the dropdown menu.
- Category: Select the category for the ticket to be created.
- Message To Admin: Type the message to be sent to the Admin
- Attachment: Upload any files or doc related to the ticket created.
Click on the Submit button and the message “Ticket created successfully your ticket ID:******” gets popped up as shown in the below screenshot.
Click on the FAQs tab to view the FAQs added to the system as shown in the below screenshot.